Keeping with the Lego theme, I thought I would round-up some of the coolest Lego art projects I’ve found on the internet. Thanks to all these people for their awesome ideas!
1. Lego Drawings from Shine Brite Zamorano
2. Lego Stamping from Filth Wizardry
3. Designing your own minifigure with this template
Check out these cool lego figure designs from The Art Teacher’s Closet.
Our school is building an addition, so I thought at the beginning of this coming school year it would be fun to have a Lego theme for the front display. I’m going to have the kids design their own mini-figures, bring in Lego sculptures from home and then paint & print with Legos. I will put on the display board “Building our School, Building a Community.” or something like that.. can you think of a cute phrase to go along with building our addition?
4. Bridge Building Challenge from Frugal Fun 4 Boys
5. Painting with Legos from Matt Gomez
6. DIY Lego Pencil Holder from HandmadeCharlotte
7. How about mixing Legos with Playdoh? from One Perfect Day blog
8. Lego Picture Frames from Ewe Hooo!
If you are having a Lego themed birthday party, this Pinterest board is the BEST!!
Do you need a Lego font? Go to BeeFont.com!
And how about a Lego wig, just for fun?
Are you sick of Legos yet? I’m not!!